Sunday, August 2, 2009

Catching Up

Life has been so busy the last few months. Haven't had time for anything. Finally things have quieted down a bit and I seem to have gotten my life back. But to be perfectly honest I wouldn't have traded getting ready for Ceresa and AJ's wedding for anything. So here are a few of the photo highlights from and engagement.........to trying on dresses to findthat perfect one.......a bridal showerfor the bride to be.......a day for Bridal photos....to making sure the tuxes fit a couple of handsome young men.... ....and finally the wedding day has arrived!
I only touched the surface as to the last couple of months, but was all well worth it. And it all went by to darn fast. Still waiting for photos from the photographer, will post more then.

2 comments:

Karlene said...

She is so lovely and I'm so glad we were able to be there to share in her wonderful day. Miss you all so much and can't wait for our next visit together....I do think it's time for you to head to Georgia though...alone!

Laura said...

She is such a gorgeous bride. I wish I could have been there for the wedding and reception. My mom said it was so fun. It would have been great to see all the family. Thanks for sharing the pictures since I couldn't be there in person.