Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Spiders and Trick or Treaters!

Well the end of October came with another birthday, Kalib just had his 3rd birthday on the 30th. Which meant another birthday cake to make. Not sure what I've gotten myself into. Anyway this was a no brainer anything to do with Halloween for this cake is sure to be a hit. Do I do a scary pumpkin, ghost, goblin, or bat? How about a
SPIDER CAKE
that's sure to scare the birthday boy. Not! Nope not scary enough, but it at least brought a smile to Kalib's face. Now it's time to prepare for
HALLOWEEN NIGHT
and the
TRICK OR TREATERS
who will come a calling. Goodies are ready and the trick or treater arrive. Kalib has come as Bumble Bee from the movie Transformers.I think this scary guy is really Cole, or some monster trying to get away with Cole's goodies.Ashley and Paige make a stop in before going and joining their friends for an evening of Trick or Treating.
And finally after a long evening of tricks and collecting of their treats Princess Danyle, Pirate Preston and a very tired Ninja Keihin stopped by Grandma and Grandpa's to get the last of their loot.
I love Halloween! Heck I love all the holidays, and the kids are the ones that make the holidays special!

3 comments:

Karlene said...

You're so blessed to have your family around you. I hope I can have the same thing some day. I miss them so much.

Laura said...

Looks like you have some very cute trick-or-treaters coming to your door! Good job on the cake. Feel free to come out to Cleveland and make me one for my birthday. It's in February! :)
Sorry I don't have an answer about why it doesn't say you've updated your blog. My mom called and told me so I had to come see what you had posted. Hopefully next time it will show an update.

Anonymous said...

后宫视讯 , 后宫视讯 , 后宫视讯 , 后宫视讯 , 后宫视讯 , 后宫视讯 , 后宫视讯 , 后宫视讯 , 后宫视讯 , 后宫视讯